Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
I had a TH on my last bike and have a Dragula on this one.
The TH is much louder. Bordering on obnoxious loud. Pushing hard to listen to your music loud.
The Dragula has a deeper sound.
The Dragula appears to be made better.
The TH cost more. (When you include heat shields.)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I had a TH on my last bike and have a Dragula on this one.

The TH is much louder. Bordering on obnoxious loud. Pushing hard to listen to your music loud.

The Dragula has a deeper sound.

The Dragula appears to be made better.

The TH cost more. (When you include heat shields.)

Agree with the above post I had both and I'm running the dragula now it isn't as loud but is made much better my thunderheader cracked at the welds. Another big plus for the dragula is franks customer service is awesome.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I have a Thunder Header on Elvira. I hate it, it is load and obnoxious and really drones at HWY speeds. My last 5 exhaust systems have been 2 D&D's and 3 Different Dragos systems. The quality of craftsmanship in D&D and Dragos is far superior to the Thunderheader and the ability to choose my baffles to suit my sound preferences

I ordered another Dragos system for Elvira yesterday

Dragos= Quality, Performance and competitive pricing, matched with great customer service.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frank,

Can you help me with the difference between the Dragula and Dragula 2. The rear cylinder pipe shape is noticeable, but is there anything else? Same performance? Might be a better conversation for a phone call, but while I got you in this forum, figured I'd ask. Thanks.

Also, I honestly say I don't think I've read a negative thing about your company or product on several forums, that's a pretty impressive feat considering the normal forum behaviors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.