Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Got mine from Frank as Drago Bike Works (also a site sponsor that really takes care of his customers). Best price by far. Also got Dragula 2:1 pipes and Zipper's max flow breather. Really opened up the shark.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I want to do. I got a price off him for the same setup you did. Unfortunately I cant swing the full setup right now. Figured I have to get the bike running better until I can come up with the rest of the funds. Are you Happy with the setup? pros cons ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Love it so far. Adding TMan 555TQ cams next week. The Dragula 2:1 is awesome. Got a big boost over stock and sounds awesome. Gonna really wake up the shark with the cams. Frank has really good prices on his pipes and offers the best price in the market for the TMax tuner. I am putting in the cams for the price difference over buying direct and D&D Fat Cat 2:1's. Frank has the best deals and awesome customer service. If you can wait till you can afford his package, you will not be disappointed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Anyone that has a Thundermax tuner won't sell it. You may want to call Frank at Dragos

1 - 6 of 6 Posts