Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had 30 miles on the bike when I installed the Thundermax so I don't really have a before and after comparison to give. But the bike seems to run really well after the install. I haven't ran it hard yet due to still being in the break in stage. Install was easy and straight forward. Make sure you buy, or have on hand a 7/8" 6 point offset o2 sensor wrench. I used a 3/8" drive with a 10" extension and it worked fine. I tried the straight socket first but the cut out was not wide enough for the flex covering up by the o2 sensor nut. Also don't be alarmed if after the install the ABS light stays flashing it goes off after you reach 10 mph and this is normal. I just never had ABS before and never noticed it before the install.

Mike
2012 FLTRX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thunder max

I decided to go with the TTS. I put some miles on the machine before I installed it. I also installed Fullsac headpipe, and Zipper a/c with V&H slipon. Really smooth sound, and it goes. The Thundermax was a bit pricey and I wanted to stay with the HD ECM. (warranty ya know)
Take care.

·
Registered
185 Posts
thats normal for the ABS to flash your install had nothing to do with the ABS light flashing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts