Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just got a thundermax tuner but having a hard time finding a close base map. 2013 road glide. Big sucker air cleaner, dragula 2 into 1 exhaust and Andrews 48 cam. Any help would be Grateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I start with map# 352.

Be sure you have the latest updates on your laptop, and the latest firmware on the Tmax unit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey everyone. I just got a thundermax tuner but having a hard time finding a close base map. 2013 road glide. Big sucker air cleaner, dragula 2 into 1 exhaust and Andrews 48 cam. Any help would be Grateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best way to find a base map on your thundermax, start with the size of your motor, then right click on that, next select size of your air cleaner, right click on that, then cams and right click on the closest match for the cam, for the Andrews 48 I would pick the Redshift 527 as the closest match. Everything else should be stock all the way, except exhaust.

For selecting maps, exhaust is the least important to select. Also any questions send to the Thundermax support team, they are very responsive!
ThunderMax Product Support <[email protected]>

Because thundermax is an autotuned, you don't need to be perfectly matched. Ride for about 30 miles at a constant speed then automap. Do this for about 10 to 15 sessions and you'll have a solid base map. I auto tune every 250 miles until I don't see any adjustments beyond +/- 5.

Like Thermodyne said, make sure you have an up-to-date computer and the software is up-to-date and you'll be smiling with bugs in your teeth in no time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts