Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you guy finally talked me into updating my speakers. Starting to gather all the parts. Going to put the HW 6-pack in and add a couple 6 1/2" RF T165's in the inner fairing. Also going to add the HW tweeter grill covers in the stock locations to the package. All the parts are here except the tweeter covers but they will be here 2mro. I taped the grills to the T165's to the inner fairing and see that I am going to have to change the bolts out on my plastic triple tree covers to a pan headed bolt. They are rubbing on the speaker grill when I turn the handle bars. I will say the HW 6-pack is a very nice way to go because almost every thing you need comes in one box. Ordered that thru Frank at Drago Bike Works and received a very nice sale price. Defiantly recommend buying your HW equipment from him. I won't have time to dive into this project until Sunday morning. Leaving Friday to take the wife up into Wisconsin for a little anniversary getaway. Any advice anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
You're definitely going to like this over stock. :)

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Hawg Wired Rules as far as I'm concerned.
I have the HW 6 Pack, Tweeter Grilles and HW Speakers in my Saddle Bag Lids.
It's all hooked up to my Sony DSX-S300BTX Head Unit and it sounds terrific.
Best of luck with your install.
I know you're gonna love it as soon as it's finished.
Mike U.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts