Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i mount my rotors before i have my wheels balanced? what about the rear wheel, the pulley doesnt bolt on can you balance the rear with just the rotor on? or it doesn't make a difference balance with rotors and pulley off? thanks in advance

· Registered
3,687 Posts
should i mount my rotors before i have my wheels balanced? what about the rear wheel, the pulley doesnt bolt on can you balance the rear with just the rotor on? or it doesn't make a difference balance with rotors and pulley off? thanks in advance
The simple answer is to use Dyna Beads or Ride-On and not worry about balancing. Personally I'm going to use Ride-On

· Registered
809 Posts
To answer your question, if it something that bolts on yes put it on. The cush drive pully take it off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.