Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What emergency equipment are you guys carrying on long hauls? Thx.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
I carry a mini compressor and tire plugs. Pull out the nail or screw, plug the tire then plug the mini compresort into the cig lighter and pump up the tire.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx guys. I know when traveling with dBell, I'm good cause he carries two of everything. LOL. . I need to get my kit right cause all I carry is money and a few free towing cards. LoL

·
Registered
8,831 Posts
Thx guys. I know when traveling with dBell, I'm good cause he carries two of everything. LOL. . I need to get my kit right cause all I carry is money and a few free towing cards. LoL
I use Ride-On tire sealant & balancer. Oh yea, and carry a bunch of fix-all or as you call it ,cash $$$ :D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
Never carried anything. But I'll get a tire repair kit & mini compressor for my next long road trip. We do a lot of 'Bumfu_k, Egypt' traveling. LOL.

·
Administrator
10,497 Posts
I keep a mini compressor , as well as a CO2 kit with plugs in the bags and an assortment of sockets and wrenches , and tie wraps ..

JtB

·
Registered
8,831 Posts
Good info. I never heard of Ride On until now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
It's good stuff. You can take those bogus wheel weights off and throw them in the garbage and it dubs as a tire sealant also. A lot of folks use it on this forum.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Any links to these mini compressors?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Just ordered this one with the Dynaplug tool.
I've always carried tools for roadside repair but never really thought about what I'd do with a flat in the middle of BFE much. And there's a whole lotta BFE in some parts of this big ol state.
I think I saw one of the Antigravity chargers at Pep Boys the other day for $89.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
It's good stuff. You can take those bogus wheel weights off and throw them in the garbage and it dubs as a tire sealant also. A lot of folks use it on this forum.
+1 on the Ride-On, stuff is amazing, I have it in all 3 bikes now, and no more wheel weights either.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Slime mini-compressor and plug kit, small emergency medical kit, sunscreen(!), water and the big one - TAPE! A small roll of electrical tape has many applications and fixes!! Also a spare battery for my FOB.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts