Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Headlamp Motorcycle accessories Automotive exterior Vehicle

Here is my Madstad- Evil Eyes- Halo mod selfie!
I like it.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See, funny thing is, I didn't have a buffeting issue, just like the way I looks. Like the saying goes, if you are like everyone else, it is not for you....?

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Functionality is definitely there. Funny looking back - I originally thought they looked absolutely. Now I really like the look they give the bike. My wife has always told me all of my taste is in my mouth : )

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Insert "awful" & makes sense. Shouldn't type when I'm this tired : )

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think gas city posted a pic of your bike on their facebook page, if it wasn't yours, it was damn close.

It was mine. I sent it in because when I was looking at bezels, there weren't a lot of evil eye pics. Most were mean mug. I wanted people to see what the other looked like. I have the interchangeable so I can switch if I want.

· Registered
208 Posts
View attachment 192345
Here is my Madstad- Evil Eyes- Halo mod selfie!
I like it.
The Evil Eyes look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! just cannot get into the look of that Madstad. I would even go back to the trusty Batwing before I installed one.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Evil Eyes look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! just cannot get into the look of that Madstad. I would even go back to the trusty Batwing before I installed one.

Back to a Batwing! You take that back!?

· Registered
1,966 Posts
Yeah they are stupid ugly..They are so ugly that anyone that has had enough, please send to me for proper disposal...I will even compensate you for it!!..(seriously)..lol

· Another ICON
13,711 Posts
Yeah they are stupid ugly..They are so ugly that anyone that has had enough, please send to me for proper disposal...I will even compensate you for it!!..(seriously)..lol
That's the same way I feel. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.