Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is supposed to be minus 10 to minus 15 outside here tonight and I need some testing done.
I am looking for one or two 2015 RG owners who are daily riders and live where it is actually warm enough to install, ride, and test this new deflector, then get back to me with feedback. I hope to have this done and on the market by the end of the month. If that is too much to ask of you please don't respond.
Any parts sent will be the property of the tester with NO out of pocket expense. There should be no feedback to the forum or any other outside party until this product is dialed in. This product is not for sale yet but we hope to move on this fairly quick.
If this is of intrest to you send me a PM
Bob the GADS guy

Have 1 - only need 1 more

I do not believe that this will work with lowers. After this is done I will work on a deflector for Ultras

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Is this the new LTT deflector? I had one on my '11 and it worked great. Not too crazy about the looks of the current one for the '15.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little close on the pic

Is this the new LTT deflector? I had one on my '11 and it worked great. Not too crazy about the looks of the current one for the '15.
Yeah, I got a little close on the picture, kinda made it a bit more overwhelming than it is. Took the picture of it on my neighbors 2014 Ultra, when I backed up you could see all his garage stuff laying around. Pretty much invisable on a RG.

This test is on a completely different side deflector though.
Bob

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
positive respose from testers

I am getting some extremely positive response from testers in regard to the unreleased 2015 RoadGlide deflector.
I will try to get some pictures posted soon.
Bob

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I am getting some extremely positive response from testers in regard to the unreleased 2015 RoadGlide deflector.
I will try to get some pictures posted soon.
Bob
That good news. Can you get some better pix of the LTT for the new shark for us please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is supposed to be minus 10 to minus 15 outside here tonight and I need some testing done.
I am looking for one or two 2015 RG owners who are daily riders and live where it is actually warm enough to install, ride, and test this new deflector, then get back to me with feedback. I hope to have this done and on the market by the end of the month. If that is too much to ask of you please don't respond.
Any parts sent will be the property of the tester with NO out of pocket expense. There should be no feedback to the forum or any other outside party until this product is dialed in. This product is not for sale yet but we hope to move on this fairly quick.
If this is of intrest to you send me a PM
Bob the GADS guy

Have 1 - only need 1 more
I'll be your huckel berry ,,, But I live on Long Island ,, I ride ever day I can , as long as there no ice on the road,, I have a 15 fltrxs ,,,, let me know , MOE

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
10 day forecast

Just checked your 10 day forecast, If you are riding you would be so bundled
up you most likely could not experience the difference to the extent required
Appreciate your for fortitude
Hang in there man, Bob

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Early Pictures of the GADS 2015 b deflector

We are looking to upgrade the 2015 deflector. It will be a more streamlined aesthetically pleasing deflector
Our testers are extremly satisfied with the samples we have sent out, and to a man have replied to not change them.
We have a few low quality pictures to share
The GADS15B is for the RG Custom and will be avaiable in dark smoke polycarbonate and will be on Ebay prior to our website

Bob the GADS guy

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More pics (2015 RoadGlide deflectors

2015 Roadglide Custom
Price point and release date are yet to be determined
It will be soon and it will be compareable in cost to the rest of our product line
Pictures really dont do them justice The really blend in nicely
Bob

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts