Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
i like it. Did you have to change any of the cables. Looks like you did not run the wires internally. Must of made it a quick change over.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered the 10's for my 2011 because they told me I could wire them internally without extending the wires. I haven't done the install yet but I might regret not going up to the 12's. They look great!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I ordered the 10's for my 2011 because they told me I could wire them internally without extending the wires. I haven't done the install yet but I might regret not going up to the 12's. They look great!
If you think your going to regret it, and are only going with 10's to save a few bucks, you may want to re-think it. Check out some of the handlebar threads, and I am pretty sure you will find you can install the 12's without having to exetend wiring and cables. I am posthing this thought under the assumption your bike is a 2010 or later. Just some freindly advice. I started with 10's and now I have 14's on mine.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
They look fantastic!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just installed my Todd's 12" Bars, look great and what a difference in comfort!
Stock clutch cable and brake lines work perfectly.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cables look fine, no stretch look. Wiring had to be lengthened and had to buy the extended TBW, I think that was 40 bucks. I'll try to post a picture.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts