Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just might do that. A buddy of mine opened a brewery there this past October and I have yet to go down there. He opened it during Helldorado Days and said everything went great.Right now I have the 1st week of January off, I could reschedule my time off and fit that in. Let me check with the boss!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I will be down that way for the first week in feb. rented a bike for the week, it's our winter get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
Tombstone can be a fun place. Take your time to see every business there and gather the stories. The town Marshall & his deputy are a bonafide husband/wife team. Stop at Big Nose Kate's and if John is working he is good for plenty of stories!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Head downstairs at Big Nose Kate's - get to see Swampy!
We were through there earlier this year - great ride - Blasted down to Naco
Funny, when we stopped at the immigration check point, they guy looked at us and waved us thru!
Funny, when I go into Canada they ask where I'm going and why and greet me with a smile and welcome to Canada. When I try and get back in the States they act like I had no business leaving and often wonder if they're gonna let me back in!

·
Super Moderator
2,874 Posts
Tombstone can be a fun place. Take your time to see every business there and gather the stories. The town Marshall & his deputy are a bonafide husband/wife team. Stop at Big Nose Kate's and if John is working he is good for plenty of stories!
Will definitely take up your suggestion Terry! Hey, when you get to Vegas, plan on a run down there with us again!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Will definitely take up your suggestion Terry! Hey, when you get to Vegas, plan on a run down there with us again!
That would be awesome! I will do that for sure. I'm planning to permanently move late summer early fall 2017. Currently courting potential buyers for my business. In my line of work it is common that I will be required to stay on board for a period of time so as not to scare away the client base.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Anybody interested? Putting things together. I don't know about you all, but I'm going stir crazy and need to get away for a few days.
Too bad you didn't say in May, I would be right there with you. Have fun for all of us stuck in the Midwest. You riding or renting out there?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
It sounds like a nice ride, too bad I can't go. Enjoy the ride and be careful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts