1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
215 Posts
Been using them for years. Occasionally they miss a bike or two on their list, but having the exploded parts diagrams and part numbers is awesome. It's like Harley wants to keep it a big secret and it takes highly specialized training with a super-secret code to look up a part...Love the parts guys, but could save them a lot of work on the front end dealing with guys who don't know a lot about their bikes. They could look before hand and figure out that the Road Glide chin spoiler won't fit on their Sportster....:cool:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Love Ronnies!!!! been using it for a long time and recommend and share it with everyone I know. I have no idea where I would be without it. Countless times it has saved me money and time when ordering parts and working on my own scoot!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is handy too, direct to Harley, just enter your VIN:

Harley Service Information Portal
This place sucked when I tried it. I tried to register, payed for a year subscription and it never let me in. I declined the charge after 3 email attempts to contact them. Then they called me to see why I declined the charge. I explained the situation, got "oh, sorry" and hung up. No offer to get me in or rectify it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
This place sucked when I tried it. I tried to register, payed for a year subscription and it never let me in. I declined the charge after 3 email attempts to contact them. Then they called me to see why I declined the charge. I explained the situation, got "oh, sorry" and hung up. No offer to get me in or rectify it.
Just use the customer VIN search, free! I wouldn't pay for it either.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Suburban is my go-to local dealer. Always was treated fair and helpful people.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I like this one: https://store.suburbanharley.com/oempartfinder.htm#
Virtually no gaps, and they go from present all the way back to 1941 ... Which is handy as hell if you gotta look up some of the old stuff.
I used Suburban's site when doing my EG to RG conversion. Bought the bike there and about half the conversion parts came from there.
Good people. I always found them to treat everyone the same, whether you were buying a brand new, latest model bike or one that was ten years old.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts