Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sitting at home recovering from detached retina,...... got bored and started contemplating a new bike. Anyway, one thing led to another and traded the 15 on a new 19. With release of 20’s coming this week, I was able to make a great deal on a leftover 19. Can’t say enough about Policaro Harley in Oakville. There’s three dealers closer to me than Policaro, but none could even come close to what they did for me. Because I’m not able to drive yet, did everything over the phone......, I don’t know wether the other dealers took me serious or not?(because I couldn’t come in), but Policaro even offered to pick me up ( 45 mins one way )to come in and see the bike. I didn’t see a need for, I figured I’d see it when it got here. Lol. Three days after the initial call to them, they brought it to my door, and took the old one.
See the surgeon this Thursday, and hope I get a date that I can finally take it out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Congrats, I don't know if that's the problem with being bored, or if being bored is a great thing? We'll call it a great thing this time! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet Harley!!!! Man, that's nice when a dealer goes out of their way to work with you. Congrats.

Yea.. the bored shopping thing... damn, I woke one day last week and saw that I have 700$ of front suspension for my truck inbound... well, guess bored/drinking.. damn.

nice ride.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congrats on the new good looking ride!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Best of luck with the scoot! Is your dealer near an Amazon hub? That is a pretty cool story. I went out for GLOVES and had to explain to my better half why there is a new bike out there...............Anyway, Glide-on bro!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Great way to heal! I bought my shark over the phone site unseen. It was delivered by the dealer and ended up being one of the best deals and bikes I've ever owned. Good luck with the new ride and your eyes.
Bill

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Speedy recovery and many safe miles, brother!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts