Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the 6 piston dual kit and rear chrome caliper kit this am...........Can't wait to get them on see the braking improvements......Don't know if this is the right subject area.......But from reading all the reviews about suspension, looks like olins will be next on the to do list

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been debating 6 piston calipers for the front. Please let us know your results after installation.
Will do sir......Reason I went with HHI is clean look of the caliper, and the kit I bought was complete with chrome hardware, and all internals......Probably be a couple of weeks before install

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do sir......Reason I went with HHI is clean look of the caliper, and the kit I bought was complete with chrome hardware, and all internals......Probably be a couple of weeks before install

Here are the new calipers!!!!!

Gonna be a couple of weeks, since Hurricane Harvey aftermath, thanks dick........City of Houston is under water for the most part, so many homes and businesses flooded, please pray for a speedy recovery

Attachments

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Here are the new calipers!!!!!

Gonna be a couple of weeks, since Hurricane Harvey aftermath, thanks dick........City of Houston is under water for the most part, so many homes and businesses flooded, please pray for a speedy recovery
Oh yeah

Badass for sure and yes please keep us posted.

We need to read your review.

Their going to look killer.

Swomack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts