·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one. Did a good job. In the 46 and 2 video, the little guy with the two sticks cracks me up. Needs more cowbell...

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Thats awesome. Keep lookin too cuz they did Number of the Beast from Maiden too. That sounded really good

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Thanks for the post Gonekat.......
It brings back old memories.:cool::cool::cool:
That's a high $$$$$ version of my basement back when my son was 14 till he went away to college......

·
Registered
440 Posts
Watched that video twice. They are good and the drummer really gives it everything.
Never listened to Tool, went back and listened to the original but in my opinion, those kids knocked it out of the ballpark.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yeah they are AWESOME!! This same School of Rock does a killer cover of Maiden - Number of the Beast! Their best one in my opinion is Dream Theater - Pull Me Under!!! Check it out!! \m/

·
Registered
490 Posts
Holy shit. Those kids are playing each instrument well beyond their years, including the singer. Crazy awesome lyrics for a little girl to be speaking and singing that well. I love tool. Those kids playing that at such a high level at such a young age, I am certain they will all be successful in music if they choose to be.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oh, that was bad ass!!! I had to share that one of FB. Thanks for posting!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts