1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] Top Shop 4.5" Extended Bags - Bottoms 2014 up Touring

[FINAL EDIT - SOLD]

[Edit - Added more pictures and revised shipping] More pictures in Post #7

I'm trading my 2015 and selling my Top Shop Extended Bags.

Details:
Bottoms only (no lids or hardware)
Fitment - Fits all 2014 up Harley Davidson Touring
Color - Denim Black (painted by The Factory Match)
Condition - Excellent
Age - on bike for 9 months
Availability - ready for shipment in 24 hours post sale. Will ship in the original Factory Match box with all the original packaging materials.
Payment - Paypal preferred

Price - $800 and I'll cover up to $100 of the shipping cost

Attachments

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s some nice bags for sure. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks G. Yep, IMHO it's hard to beat Top Shop bags. Finish is perfect and the interiors are lined. I tried to "get lucky" with cheap bags but they never worked out for me. I'm too much of a perfectionist.

These bags are perfect.

NOTE: For those of you that might want to deal on the bags but would need a paint match, shoot me a PM and I may be able to work on the pricing a bit. No ridiculously low ball offers though and no fibbing about the color :)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trigger Cocked

Pull The Trigger

Waiting

So what's you plan ???

Going with a new 2018 or 2019 ???

Swomack
Ran across a deal I couldn't walk away from. 2018 Road Glide Special Hard Candy Hot Rod Red. It's still sitting down in Little Rock. My local dealer is going to pick it up tomorrow....... that's the plan anyway. Here's one picture of the bike sitting in the showroom down there;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Ran across a deal I couldn't walk away from. 2018 Road Glide Special Hard Candy Hot Rod Red. It's still sitting down in Little Rock. My local dealer is going to pick it up tomorrow....... that's the plan anyway. Here's one picture of the bike sitting in the showroom down there;
Badass man! I let them run some numbers on the Bonneville salt pearl, but that red was calling my name too!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Badass man! I let them run some numbers on the Bonneville salt pearl, but that red was calling my name too!
My buddy just bought one in the Bonneville Salt Pearl last Saturday. The Black & White treatment on the bike looks killer.

I got my color option bike out the door (not including sales tax) for $27,146 so I'm pretty happy with the deal. Hope I like the bike...............

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
About damn time....we were approaching the (36) hour mark.........whew
I know right................ I'm about the most impatient country boy you'll ever meet when it comes to selling stuff. Made the buyer a really good deal, and shipping is going to kill me, but on the bright side it's a fellow forum member here and he has a denim black bike so I keep telling myself that I'm doing my brother a solid :)

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I know right................ I'm about the most impatient country boy you'll ever meet when it comes to selling stuff. Made the buyer a really good deal, and shipping is going to kill me, but on the bright side it's a fellow forum member here and he has a denim black bike so I keep telling myself that I'm doing my brother a solid :)
You're a good man Charlie Brown.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts