Nice ! That is a great looking setup.

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
Looks good, I'm also a fan of Top Shop.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have TopShop bags also...they're topnotch bags. Peek at my album...

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's a good look. The light pattern is pretty slick too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
looks real good, wanting to do top shop viper bags and sick ric cvo fender on my 15 road glide special, have called their shop twice, left call back number and no luck. Does anyone know if they are making those bags for the 14's and up??????

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks real good, wanting to do top shop viper bags and sick ric cvo fender on my 15 road glide special, have called their shop twice, left call back number and no luck. Does anyone know if they are making those bags for the 14's and up??????
I just ordered the same setup as the OP. Can't wait to get them on.

As far as you trying to contact them, I first emailed them and got a response within 20 minutes and then today called and talked to someone right away.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone. The bags cost $950, the fender is $750 for the non-CVO. I thought the paint job was a little outrageous. It cost $1400 ... But it is a show quality paint job. I did a hugeamount of research before going with Top Shop. Everything I read was great. When I got the bags, they didn't look so great. The primer was so rough looking, when you block sanded them, the orange peel was the size of nickels. The contrast of the sanded and not sanded looked like a cheetah. The painter said he put the bags side by side on a granite machining table, and the body lines were different from the left bag to right bag. I called Top Shop a couple times before someone answered, and Vern didn't seem to believe me, or give a crap. I was not very happy with their customer service. Vern can kiss my @$$.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts