Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new side covers and my two 26 bcool aluminum fenders arrive at roadhawgs aka Mike. Both parts are top notch quality parts. Randy at bcool was great do deal with.And when Mike gets done with then they'll be flawless like always.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I like the Top Shop side covers, Tony says they're a perfect match for the New Style bags, I've been putting them off, but the more I see the more I like....... uh oh. ... :eek: $$$$

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see how the paint turns out. Subscribed!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hope you test fit those side covers first. Mine were way off and had to added to on both sides. I also have TopShop fender and new style bags. There are pics of the side covers before being corrected in my build thread.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the heads up. I'm running s curve bags so they actually had to cut them down. My bags are head that way for a refreshing up and match the pinstripes on the side covers.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I guess I'm slow or missing something, but why two fenders?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
612 Posts
BPT, I'm waiting on B'cool now, Randy has been great to deal with. I'm up to drawing number 6. I also have the Top Shop covers, I did some mock up on the new style bags, the right side had a larger gap than the left, not sure if that's where WDR had it as well. Maybe Mike has a bike he can fit them on and see?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BPT, I'm waiting on B'cool now, Randy has been great to deal with. I'm up to drawing number 6. I also have the Top Shop covers, I did some mock up on the new style bags, the right side had a larger gap than the left, not sure if that's where WDR had it as well. Maybe Mike has a bike he can fit them on and see?

Randy is a good guy. What style fender you going with? Where was you're issue? When I got my fender and bags I never mocked them up. Ts sent them to mike he did his magic and they fit perfect. Vern assure me they fit perfect as he mocked then up there with a set Of s curve bags. Idk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Randy is a good guy. What style fender you going with? Where was you're issue? When I got my fender and bags I never mocked them up. Ts sent them to mike he did his magic and they fit perfect. Vern assure me they fit perfect as he mocked then up there with a set Of s curve bags. Idk
I'm going with an aluminum wrap, about 2" from the ground to the bottom edge. On the side covers the gap on the the right cover between the bags was slightly larger than the left. I bought a Black Death kit and the space is even larger. I have some work I'll be doing over the next few weeks, I'll try to move some brackets around and get better alignment.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My bags and fender fit perfect! Thats why I didn't hesitate to buy their side covers. The right side gap from edge of side cover to edge of bag was way off. Left was close but there was more gap at the bottom then there was at the top.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts