Road Glide banner

Top Shop Viper Bags

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mjsdouble 
#1 ·
Hello Forum!

I am looking to get some TopShop bags and fender for my 13 RGU this spring. I like the Viper style bags but I can't seem to find ANYONE that has these installed without exhaust cut outs. Even Brad @ TopShop doesn't have any pictures. Does anyone have these mounted on their bike or know of anyone that does? I will be running side dump exhaust with air ride and center stand when its all said and done.

Thanks!

#2 ·
You may want to check with Factory Match, They sell a lot of top shop products and their prices are hard to beat especially if you get them color matched. I have got bags and multiple fenders from them and their paint quality and match is superb. Not to mention they run pretty good deals at times.

#3 ·
@JadaGlide That's who I am going with but they don't have any pictures either. Just want to see what a No Cut bag set up looks like with the Viper bags. Thanks brother!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.