Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been covered before, but I've been considering the power vision or rc-x tuner and I haven't seen anywhere if they alter the speed and rev limiter. I know the Tmax will change these because my dad has one on his street glide and had to have the dyno guy go back in and change it. He had his stage 1 done and the thing pulled hard as hell to about 100 and fell on its face, now it will run 115-120 like it ain't nothing. Want to make sure my bike will run to its full potential.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Thundermax will let you adjust the rev limiter and there is no limit on your cruise setting, set the cruise at a 110mph and roll on.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Not sure if this has been covered before, but I've been considering the power vision or rc-x tuner and I haven't seen anywhere if they alter the speed and rev limiter. I know the Tmax will change these because my dad has one on his street glide and had to have the dyno guy go back in and change it. He had his stage 1 done and the thing pulled hard as hell to about 100 and fell on its face, now it will run 115-120 like it ain't nothing. Want to make sure my bike will run to its full potential.

Power Vision does indeed have the ability to adjust the rev limiter, which then adjusts the top speed. You can also adjust the speedo calibration factor to get your speedo spot-on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys that is what I was wanting to hear, since it looks like I'm going to be doing this all in about three stages I think the PV is going to be my best bet.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Power Vision does indeed have the ability to adjust the rev limiter, which then adjusts the top speed. You can also adjust the speedo calibration factor to get your speedo spot-on.
Hey Guys, Got my PV 1 couple weeks ago and was wondering same thing. How would you go about changing the rev limit?
Got a couple custom tunes on the unit already. Is it complicated? and will it spoil the tune somehow?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts