Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a complete overhaul of my bike's rear and handlebars. For the rear I went with Topshop's viper style bags and CVO minister fender. For the Bars I went with 14" Malo's from Buky. Both companies make a great product as advertised, I would order from both companies again.

Now all I need is a new windshield, currently have a black 8" klockwerks.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Complete

Here is a few more pictures of the completed project.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just keep you're eye on the Bosses that the cvo lights screw on to the fender as I've had them on two fenders completely break off! Sent them back they re glued them with the 'new bonding material" and they broke off again not to mention my fender came back damaged. If i knew before i bought the fenders this was the way they secured the lights to the fenders i would have gone a different route. Sending them off to mike " roadhawg" to fix then and repaint again . Sad but true

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ill take the windshield off your hands if your interested PM me with your info. The arse end looks GREAT I was thinking of going the same route, Now Ill halfto explane more boxes!!

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Love my Top Shop Bags as well, I went with the fender overlay, wanted to keep my rear lights.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just keep you're eye on the Bosses that the cvo lights screw on to the fender as I've had them on two fenders completely break off! Sent them back they re glued them with the 'new bonding material" and they broke off again not to mention my fender came back damaged. If i knew before i bought the fenders this was the way they secured the lights to the fenders i would have gone a different route. Sending them off to mike " roadhawg" to fix then and repaint again . Sad but true
man..i just went with the sick rick fender with the cvo cut outs. i sure hope that doesnt happen to me.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The CVO boss mounts did not seem week on my fender, the only problem/issue i had was the screw provided was not long enough to pull the CVO light in, I went to the hardware store and got a screw that was 1/4" longer and it pulled in perfect. You may need to do the same.

The fender looks so much better in person than in pictures.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I recently did a complete overhaul of my bike's rear and handlebars. For the rear I went with Topshop's viper style bags and CVO minister fender. For the Bars I went with 14" Malo's from Buky. Both companies make a great product as advertised, I would order from both companies again.

Now all I need is a new windshield, currently have a black 8" klockwerks.
If you dont mind me asking whats a set up like that run?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts