Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after following the thread on the 611 cam I decided to use john for my setup.heads had larger valves installed,honeycomb springs,ported and milled.throttle body was bored to 54 mm and then matched to the heads.jugs bored out to 105 cu inch and new flat top pistons,compression at 10.4-1
this setup took an awful long time to get back from john which pissed me off but it was winter lol.the wait was for the cams ,finally decided to go with a kuryakn 24-d which according to john would get the same trq but a little less hp.i haven't had the bike out on the street yet but by looking at the graphs on the dyno sheet this should be one fun mofo to ride.so far im happy with this setup and looking at those numbers why wouldn't I be.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sloride I to dropped the 255cams as well,great till 4000 rpm then its like dead.our graphs are similar showing a lot about how the cam works,numbers im not to picky about ,this motor has an awesome amount of torque from the word go,john did a great job with the heads and Russell an awesome job with the tune,only problem I see is it freakin snowed today!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts