Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not very experienced with audio, so this may be me overthinking things or be a dumb question. Trying to piece together a budget kit...

I ordered a PBR 300x2, Infinity Kappa 62.11i, a BT355 line leveler, and a RF install kit (off amazon). Nothing has been delivered yet, though... It may be clear as day once I have everything in my hands. Just looking over things and trying to work through the install in my head.

The question I have, is how do I connect the RCA output from the BT355 to the 4 pin connector input on the RF amp?

Am I just going to have to splice some connectors to the RCA's? Is there an adapter I can buy? Or is it something simple I'm missing and I don't need to do anything?

Thanks.
-Patrick

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could help ya, but learning myself! lol
lol. I'm sure I am just over thinking things and it will be much simpler once I have everything and can actually look at it. I just don't mess with audio stuff much. Anything else I am perfectly comfortable with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the wire that connects to the 4 pin has rca on them. if you were using speaker level inputs you would cut them off. go to rockfords website llook up the amp and view the instructions lots of good info about reflashing and installation

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the wire that connects to the 4 pin has rca on them. if you were using speaker level inputs you would cut them off. go to rockfords website llook up the amp and view the instructions lots of good info about reflashing and installation
Sweet! Thanks! I did read A LOT on rockfords website. I must've just overlooked it. There is a TON of info on there...

I'm assuming the 4 pin connector wire comes with the amp...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts