Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
How sweet would that be? Wished I was down south with 5 grand! someone needs to rescue this treasure.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Better watch out what ya wish for, Jack . :eek:

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Administrator
10,995 Posts
If things were a bit different at the moment , the RG would be gone and another early EVO TG would be here in a flash

JtB

·
Registered
409 Posts
Be patient guys, this 1982 Shovelhead Tour Glide will be coming up for sale fairly soon. :D

·
Administrator
10,995 Posts
one of my riding pards who passed away a couple years ago had an 81 TG when I met him ..

Shovels rock ..

I think , out of the two TG's and two RG's I have had , the first ( the 84 ) was by far the best of all four

JtB

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Its funny, when you think of one of your old rides.....all you remember are the good times you had on the bike.
When I think of my old 1980 Sturgis, the best, most fun bike I ever had!
I wonder if it's the bike or if it was, I was 30..........hehehe

·
Administrator
10,995 Posts
yeah tru there , I was thirty one years younger when I got it .. And I wonder about the 1980 WG I bought new in 1979 and a few others before the WG ..

People get so wrapped up in the technology and it takes a lot out of the enjoyment ..

JtB

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow after reading these maybe I'll keep my ol 85 TG with only 50k & almost like new. (Took it to Sturgis in 013) then bought the new RG (had cruise). Couldn't get anybody to look at it off Craigslist last Fall @ $5900 maybe a little high, but the heck with them!
Told the Wife I'm keepin it for at least a yr after the new one in case it was a POS, (so far so good) kind of hard to get rid of the old friend!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts