1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Nice bike, good price. The Evo engines were rock solid back then .

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
$6200 for n '86. I see things missing. Bag rails came stock. The Trip knob is missing along with the radio.
Originally the passenger pad was not mounted on the Tour Pak, but to the Passenger hand rails.
I see oil seepage between the cylinders and heads.

New paint also makes me wonder what else is wrong.
I think it is priced too high.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah man, Roadglider, Ya gotta do away with the negative waves, man. LOL! I agree. I too think it is priced a little high, and it does need a lot. I'm sure the whole thing needs to be overhauled.:D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Decent looking bike for the year. May be a little high in price but that's only the starting point. Wonder how many miles on it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Ah man, Roadglider, Ya gotta do away with the negative waves, man. LOL! I agree. I too think it is priced a little high, and it does need a lot. I'm sure the whole thing needs to be overhauled.:D
I bet ya ride off on that bike for an obo of 5k. Not bad for a mostly all together dresser.
What do you guys expect to pay ? Honda prices.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Agree not bad for the year but not priced to sell. Price bit high for the market.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I call it like I see it. I would not pay over $3,000 for it.
A friend just sold his '92 for $4,500 and glad to get that.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Venture to guess $2,600 for 86' aspencade w under 90k
There ya go, comparing a Harley to a honda. I said it one , Ill say it again. It's like jerking off and telling everybody you just had sex.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
I call it like I see it. I would not pay over $3,000 for it.
A friend just sold his '92 for $4,500 and glad to get that.
A friend of mine just sold his 87 Heritage for 6500. Sold in a week , with much interest. Ill buy a running dresser all day every day for 3K. Please send them my way sir.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
A friend of mine just sold his 87 Heritage for 6500. Sold in a week , with much interest. Ill buy a running dresser all day every day for 3K. Please send them my way sir.
The Softail holds the resale better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts