Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read something in another thread on here that got me thinking about who on this board has been riding Road Glides (and it's predecessor - Tour Glides) for the most number of years. I think I already know who the winner is but perhaps someone on here has ridden these 2 models longer. My candidate for longest riding TG/RG rider is a moderator on here .... any guesses?

None other than Jack the Bagger. Jack mentioned in another thread that he bought his first Tour Glide in 1984, and it turns out that he then owned Tour Gide #2, and so far is on his second Road Glide. Wow, talk about being loyal to both a brand and a model! That's 36 years on TGs and RGs. You da man, Jack!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yeah saw that....that's 40 years!!!! :cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think RGR had one earlier than 1984 ... Maybe Gary too ..

JtB
I guess we'll hopefully find out. Again, I'm talking who has owned and ridden these models the most consecutive years. Maybe someone has more than 36 years but that's still a hell of a lot of years on one bike model.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I think RGR had one earlier than 1984 ... Maybe Gary too ..

JtB
No sir. My first fixed fairing was a 96 bought in 2000. You or RGR gets the prize.
Yrs ridden on a fixed fairing 2000- 2008 / 2010- present. Sold the Tour glide due to hip problems.

Reactions: Caveman

·
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You kidding me.....got my 1st RG WAAAAAAAAAAY back in 2016.....on my 5th already, does that count?
You're the reason I had to be specific about "years" ridden rather than bikes owned!

·
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thinks he mean like Earth'years?
So the one thing you didn't tell us the other day on your Birthday was just how many years you've been on this earth?

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah...Fuzz has been held up in Fla chillin with herbal assistance......he is defiantly on the Lunar Module Schedule
And I'm right on time. Just had lunch and half a pre-roll left over from last night. Ahhhhhhh.

·
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
One of the few advantages of being a retread, time is my own.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts