Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Pcv covers. you can buy an assortment for 5$ at your local automotive supply store.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Take a 357 empty casing and install a hollow point bullet; do not install the primer or do not add any gun powder to the casing. Drill and tap the casing, where the primer goes with the same size thread as the antenna. Install the empty 357 bullet over the antenna using a good dose of blue locktite.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Covers for Antenna studs

Hey to all just did this for a friend;

Chrome Acon nut 1/4-28

Chrome 1/4 x 7/16 x 1/4" spacer.... with a rubber "washer" on the bottom to tighten up cover.....Looks pretty good. CSM-H

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wood and com, any pics? Wood I bet you could sell those on here.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
116 Posts
Are you removing the whole antenna mount from the tour pak. If so, thats what I did. I covered the holes with black plastic plug caps from Ace Hardware and glued them in with 3M super weatherstrip adhesive. They are unnoticable.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Are you removing the whole antenna mount from the tour pak. If so, thats what I did. I covered the holes with black plastic plug caps from Ace Hardware and glued them in with 3M super weatherstrip adhesive. They are unnoticable.
You happen to remember what size those plugs were? I need to remove my antenna mount but haven't found the right size plugs.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No, I don't remember. There were three small ones that didn't really need the glue, but the larger one was a little lose. It probably would have stayed in, but the super weatherstrip adhesive will keep water from seeping in. I think I just bought several from 1/4" to 5/8. They were cheap at Ace Hardware

1 - 9 of 9 Posts