Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some internet searching but did find anything that wasn’t custom and $170. What are you guys using for tour pack liners? Not looking for a removable insert or a “bag”. Just some sort of cloth or carpet-like liner. Something reasonably priced ($50?) would be nice, too. Any recommendations? Any pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just got a chopped TP. Harley being Harley I was pleasantly surprised came with a bottom mat.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have a Harley one in my King TP. Its molded to fit perfectly.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I use the one from Harley P&A. Its fine. Get it from one of the on line discounters.

I also bought the Harley liner at time of bike purchase with 15% discount. I wish it didn’t have the added spaces for the Limited light kit but that’s ok. The room lost isn’t much and allows the addition of a light kit in the future.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I use the one from Harley P&A. Its fine. Get it from one of the on line discounters.

I use this one as well and it works good for what it is - plus, if you need to do anything with the TP (mine is detachable with the wire disconnect at the bottom), the liner lifts right out with all the odd items still in it. I also use the wall organizer, it i handy for holding small items you always carry and extra glasses.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I use this one as well and it works good for what it is - plus, if you need to do anything with the TP (mine is detachable with the wire disconnect at the bottom), the liner lifts right out with all the odd items still in it. I also use the wall organizer, it i handy for holding small items you always carry and extra glasses.

I have the wall organizer as well. Keep all kinds of junk in it. I think I got it for Christmas one year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That rubber mat sucks big time. The fitted liner is 100 times better.
I have not been able to find a nice "Fitted" liner for a chopped tourpack. Where did you get yours?

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I use this $16 one. Attached it with two-sided tape.

Advan Black has nice ones if you wanna go for $170.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

The Advan Black ones look like packing blankets too me. Something made in a Chinese sweet shop. LOL

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Looked at “similar” products also shown on that page and found this. Looks very similar to the king tour pack liner that HD P&A offers, but it’s half the price.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Looked at “similar” products also shown on that page and found this. Looks very similar to the king tour pack liner that HD P&A offers, but it’s half the price.

I bet there’s a reason it’s half the price too.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Good thing about Amazon is the return policy. If you don’t like it send it back. I had the HD one in the used TP in my 2012. It was an easy decision for my to buy the same one for the new bike.

Reactions: scooper321

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good thing about Amazon is the return policy. If you don’t like it send it back. I had the HD one in the used TP in my 2012. It was an easy decision for my to buy the same one for the new bike.
Good point. That makes it worth a try. And, I can get two for the price of the HD one. So if they last just more than half as long, I’ll come out ahead! I’m betting they are almost identical, though. And I’m only buying one. Lol.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Good point. That makes it worth a try. And, I can get two for the price of the HD one. So if they last just more than half as long, I’ll come out ahead! I’m betting they are almost identical, though. And I’m only buying one. Lol.

Post a review. I’m interested in hearing how the quality is.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts