Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new style chopped tour packs in person yet?? I'm selling my king tour pack and way going to buy a chopped then I said why not get a chopper '14 version :D I like that they're wider and a whole hell of a lot sleeker :thumbup: the "bolting up" part I'm not worried about at all

Just curious if anyone has seen one of these in person yet :confused:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Has anyone seen the new style chopped tour packs in person yet?? I'm selling my king tour pack and way going to buy a chopped then I said why not get a chopper '14 version :D I like that they're wider and a whole hell of a lot sleeker :thumbup: the "bolting up" part I'm not worried about at all

Just curious if anyone has seen one of these in person yet :confused:
I haven't even seen one in a catalog much less in person. Interested though.

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, guess I'll be the first to give it a try LOL can't see it being to big of a deal at all, worse case is I have to make a new mount......think the new style chopped would look pretty good on this project LOL

It will be a bit but stay tuned :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Iam thinkin razerback with top beer rack, fad a mount, just copy one using SS 1/4"rods tressel to mount tabs

·
Registered
3,430 Posts

Thier sweet looking. I don't like tourpacks but have been considering putting one on. They should mount right up. Nothing changed back there right? The latches are better and the backrest is better. They are bigger CI but actually to me look smaller than previous.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Have seen and I was impressed. However, after the money I spent on the king I will not change.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Damn I stumbled into another old man thread. Seriously it looks like one of those hard plastic things that are optional on a Vespa. Quit trying to talk yourselves into how cool it is and admit you are old ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Damn I stumbled into another old man thread. Seriously it looks like one of those hard plastic things that are optional on a Vespa. Quit trying to talk yourselves into how cool it is and admit you are old ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I am I guess. I put the 12" KW on and removed the 8" for the winter here. But who am I kidding I'm not taking this one off. Next step is cup holder and Madstad. :D

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am I guess. I put the 12" KW on and removed the 8" for the winter here. But who am I kidding I'm not taking this one off. Next step is cup holder and Madstad. :D
That's just old and gay SMH but I'm sure it flows nicely with that pouncing cheetah stance you have with the lift and 21 :thumbup:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,077 Posts
I eat when I'm depressed, I'm depressed cause I eat. It's an endless cycle. :cool:
I thought it was:

I drink and get hungry, then I eat and get thirsty! (Or maybe that's just me!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts