Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In preparation for SW4 I'm looking at tour pack bag's. The kind that strap to the luggage rack. Any reviews would be helpful.
Thanks, Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
T Bag Dekker 2 is hard to beat. Straps on easy, holds a ton of stuff, and works well with a net on top if you're really loaded down. Also TBags are a good quality product.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I have the T-bag Dakota, very happy with it, and it also has 2 removable packs on both sides that will turn into strap backpacks.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have the T-bag King pack and it has a vinyl bottom to protect your rack and velcro straps on all sides that hold it down in place. 3 pockets on top and main compartment opens up like a tour pak to the left and tethered. could hold about 4-5 days of clothes.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
I needed one in a hurry one day, so I have the Harley Bag designed for the Harley Rack (best the local dealer had in stock), which is just a big open plastic bucket with a zippered storage lid. No magic pockets, just open storage. I love it, because I can actually get about 5 days worth of clothes in there if I pack it right. Snaps on the Tour Pak luggage rack real well with removable clips. Never had any issues with it. It comes with a rain cover, and does not block any visibility.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the reviews. Looks like I'm buying a Tbags Dekker Supreme from a fellow member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts