Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOWERS SOLD-----HD OEM tour pack with docking hardware.Speaker pods on tour pack were added but are OEM($425)Also OEM vented lowers with CVO speaker pods.Also included is OEM pods with compartment made for 2010 and up but did fit on my 07($225)If interested I can send more detailed photos.Just trying to clean garage also have Corbin solo seat(gunfighter),madstad,klockworks 8 inch and other item will try to post later.Items came off 07 road glide You can also call if you like 318-623-1400,thanks Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
What color is everything? Velocity red?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't remember name but can find out.Tour pack was factory paint,lowers painted at local shop.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was only able to load one will try to load more,if you like pm me your email and I will send more picture

·
Registered
33 Posts
LOWERS SOLD-----HD OEM tour pack with docking hardware.Speaker pods on tour pack were added but are OEM($425)Also OEM vented lowers with CVO speaker pods.Also included is OEM pods with compartment made for 2010 and up but did fit on my 07($225)If interested I can send more detailed photos.Just trying to clean garage also have Corbin solo seat(gunfighter),madstad,klockworks 8 inch and other item will try to post later.Items came off 07 road glide You can also call if you like 318-623-1400,thanks Paul
Any idea if the tour pack would fit an 08?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts