Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
cool. pics?

i made my own as well. only i used a couple of shelf brackets and a small shelf that fits inside the tourpak mount. so it sits flat. keep it covered with a fitted crib sheet to keep the dust off.

Reactions: 2wheeldog

·
Registered
135 Posts
I want to see some pictures, lets post them. I have been wanting to build my own also. 😁

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,720 Posts
Much better than the angle iron and all thread. I need to make one now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What can I say. I ordered one from HD last Tuesday. Have the kit put on when they get the parts. I didn't want the TP but bought a '21 used with a ton of money spend on a Stage II, Chrome, and Stereo. I decided I could take the TP off and still be happy. I'll have the TP if I'm able to do some serious touring again some day.

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
like i mentioned before, mine is just a simple shelf. not as fancy as the copper pipe, but works. it's up high enough that it doesn't stick out too far, and i can hang other stuff underneath it.

Product Wood Grey Floor Flooring

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
yep, my last one i did that way. ended up being more in the way so i decided this time to mount it up higher and up out of the way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts