Road Glide banner

Tour Pak Lights Smoked or Red

4K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  tazza56 
#1 ·
Well, I worked all Saturday cutting holes in my new tour pak to add the rear lights. They add a lot of light to back and are definitely a safety improvement.

I did all the work on my dining room table. When I first put it back on the bike the first thing that struck me was that the smoked lense doesn't match the red lights in the fender. I don't see an option in the parts catalog for a red lense light bar (only an option for 2013 and earlier). So, now I"m not sure if I should try and find a red one somewhere or leave it as is.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Bike looks too good for them to not match! Smoked looks cooler but red shows up a bit better. Your choice : )

#16 ·
If you going to smoke them then smoke all the lights if not stay red with them all. Mixing does not look right.

#19 ·
Well, I worked all Saturday cutting holes in my new tour pak to add the rear lights. They add a lot of light to back and are definitely a safety improvement.

I did all the work on my dining room table. When I first put it back on the bike the first thing that struck me was that the smoked lense doesn't match the red lights in the fender. I don't see an option in the parts catalog for a red lense light bar (only an option for 2013 and earlier). So, now I"m not sure if I should try and find a red one somewhere or leave it as is.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
Also the smoked lens is not really visible during the day, i put the clear red and it matches, and is as bright as my brake lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.