Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 13 rgu, installed the hd 4 point docking hardware and am looking at getting a mount to reinstall the tour pak, my question is; has anyone used the Motherwell 2-up mount? If so how's the quality of the latches and the fit? Or should I just get the hd mounting bracket? Or another choice I have not looked at yet. Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
I got a new detach mount off Ebay for about half the HD price. Couple slight differences between it and the HD one, but it functions perfectly. Have it on my chopped TP and an HD one on my king TP.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the Motherwell mount on my RGC with the H-D Razor Tour-Pak , no issues at all. Fit and finish is just as good as the Motor Company's....

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Road Glide Quick-Disconnect for tour-pak

I just and inquired about cost to change my Ultra to quick disconnect..Harley is now offering a "kit" to do this.. With Light pigtail, $564, if I remember right.. oh, and the only discount was 10% off the $99 pigtail..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do you still have mount

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I just bought the FBI quick disconnect mount for my Tour Pack. $290 to my door and comes with fixed and quick detach options.

I like it a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts