Road Glide banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a King Tour-Pak from Advanblack. I also ordered HD’s King Tour-Pak LED taillight to mount to it. Problem is the taillight does not come with any mounting screws. Do any of you know if Harley has a screw mounting kit that I can order? Thank you in advance and Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,305 Posts
Bloody Harley, eh. Sell you an item - but wait - you need to now buy the hardware separate. I've come across this a few times on various items from HD. You gotta laugh about it, though. Hopefully you find the hardware without any issues.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I happen to have them in a box. I will get them out and try to match the size for you . I switched to A CD light and they supplied a different size.

Reactions: roadpig and Zedbra

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
These are the ones mine used. of course HD may have changed things . Common for them to ship lights with out hardware.

Measuring instrument Font Wood Machine Auto part

Calipers Musical instrument accessory Material property Tool Wood

Calipers Measuring instrument Electronic device Technology Wrist

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
SCREW,PAN HD TORX,NO. 8-16 X 9/16
0.55​
0.55​
SubTotal​
0.55​

[TD] [/TD]​

[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]​

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
this is the one I have.
That’s why you didn’t get the screws. That was intended to be a replacement for a factory tour pak equipped bike. So you are reusing all the OE mounting hardware. The one I got doesn’t have any of the antenna mounts or anything on it and came with the mounting screws. @smitty901 posted the part number for the screws. Just go to the HD ship and get them. They are a pretty common screw so they should have them in stock. Those screws are used on the saddle bags and stuff.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I hope your tour pak light came with a template. Mine didn't so I ordered one from Custom dynamics for like $7.00 and some change. You will need the template for pre drilling the screw holes and the hole for the wiring plug.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts