Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a chopped tour pak for my 2013 FLTRX. (Thanks PCPain) I have always used a sissy bar mounted bag on longer trips, but the rain cover is worn out, the inability to lock it at night and the hassle strapping it and unstrapping it every night finally got to me. I will use it a couple of times a year (like a trip I have planned from Alabama to Laconia next month) I have some liners that I use in the saddlebags for trips and am considering a bag for the tour pak. What do you guys use? Do you like it and why?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
My FLTRU came with the liners for the trunk and saddlebags and my wife and I have gotten much use out of them touring. I would say anything that fits your trunk would be fine - they don't get a lot of wear and tear like luggage does on airlines. I had a set I bought from eBay for my '07 Kaw Nomad bags, they were inexpensive and worked well for touring. I don't use them if I am not road trippin'

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
I use T-bags luggage. Here is a link T-Bags - custom motorcycle luggage Home page. I have the Spacesaver bag for smaller trips, and a bag they no longer make but is similar to the Dakota Bag for longer trips. I get nervous using the larger bag since the tour pak rack is only supposed to hold like 10 lbs., but I have not had any issues. T-bags and Saddleman also make a tour pak liner. Not sure they work in a chopped tour pak though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts