Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if Anyone has experience with these? Ran across a recent ad and seems like a decent alternative to OEM set ups. They offer Razor, Chopped & King tour pak with H-D color match.

https://www.thepropad.com/tour-packs-for-harley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
I have no experience with this company. But their price is close enough to OEM, that I'd play it safe and order from HD. I just ordered a tour pak from Adavanblack because, after the pad, luggage rack, and mounting hardware, I saved about $800. I'm still a little nervous about the quality but I gave it a shot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have no experience with this company. But their price is close enough to OEM, that I'd play it safe and order from HD. I just ordered a tour pak from Adavanblack because, after the pad, luggage rack, and mounting hardware, I saved about $800. I'm still a little nervous about the quality but I gave it a shot.
Let us know how this goes. I’ve had my eye on an Advanblack tour pack for a while for the same reason that you picked one up.

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
Just got my advanblack this week. Very nice and well pleased so far. Paint is very good nice latches and the new liner they have is sweet.
I'm assuming from the pic, you got black. I hope they can match the custom color as well. I agree. If I like the tour pak, I'm going for the liner next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts