Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Touring Dash/Console+Fuel Door - 08-15 - Denim & GlossBLACK

I have had a couple of HD dash/consoles and fuel doors that I had powdercoated along with a number of other parts that I had done for my road glide.

I have gloss black, and the denim/matte black. This specific color of matte black is what Harley uses, it's not just any ole matte black that anyone can slap on there, this is the real sh!t.

The dash/console fits all six gallon touring tanks from 2008-2015, EXCEPT Road King.

$240 for either dash + fuel door, or I'm offering a $40 refund on it if you send me your chrome dash. For the exchange normal wear, light scratches etc, in the chrome are ok, gouges or dents are not.

Shipping obviously varies on your location.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have a couple of these if anyone is interested. They really dress up the bike, and complete that dark side look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cskwared - I am interested in the Matte Black as well.

Please let me know what I need to do to get a hold of one of them. Thanks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got the Denim Black - Perfect

I ordered one late Friday night and it came in today. The piece is exactly as described and looks fantastic.

It arrived expertly wrapped and packaged and in perfect shape. :smile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great transaction, ordered the dash Friday, arrived yesterday. Dash is great and looks even better installed, Thank You

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered one late Friday night and it came in today. The piece is exactly as described and looks fantastic.

It arrived expertly wrapped and packaged and in perfect shape.
Great transaction, ordered the dash Friday, arrived yesterday. Dash is great and looks even better installed, Thank You
Thank you gents for your business and the great feedback.

I'm really happy with the way the dashes come out and glad to hear other riders are happy with them as well. Welcome to the dark side! ;-)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Makes me wanna get mine done to either match the bike or black gloss like yours posted... ty for the inspiration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried to Save the Badging

I very tediously, using a heat gun, tried to peel the adhesive badging in the center off of my factory chrome piece so I could put it on the new piece. Didn't work out so well - it is a semi-metallic sticker and I ended up F***ing it up.

With all of that being said = this is the badazz piece on my bike.

I have no idea why they upload sideways? WTF?!?:frown:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts