Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of these parts were removed from an 04 FLTRI for a rebuild. They will fit other models and years so if you are interested please do your research to make sure it will fit. All prices include shipping in the US. Paypal is the preferred method as a GIFT.
1. HD LED rear smoked brake light $55 SOLD
2. HD Stealth chrome luggage rack $60 SOLD
3. HD Chrome Tall sissy bar upright with pad $125 SOLD
4. Trailer hitch $70
5. HD Chrome front brake reservoir $50
6. HD Chrome dash panel, Willie G fuel door with push button and Willie G console insert $40 SOLD
7. HD Chrome 4 point docking harware $25
8. HD stock silver face gauges, all 6. ODO shows 42,742 miles $100 SOLD
9. HD Stock gas tank in Black Cherry no fuel pump $150
10. HD stock front fender $30
11. Klockwerks 12" smoked flared windscreen $65 SOLD
12. HD Stock saddlebag bottoms Black Cherry $150

I can only upload 2 pics per post so it would be easier to email you pics and answer questions if you are interested in anything.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pm replied to

I'll take

6. HD Chrome dash panel, Willie G fuel door with push button and Willie G console insert $40

11. Klockwerks 12" smoked flared windscreen $65

HD stock silver face gauges, all 6. ODO shows 42,742 miles $100

1. HD LED rear smoked brake light $55

As long as there in good shape.

Thanks Mac

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pm replied to

I'll take

6. HD Chrome dash panel, Willie G fuel door with push button and Willie G console insert $40

11. Klockwerks 12" smoked flared windscreen $65

HD stock silver face gauges, all 6. ODO shows 42,742 miles $100

1. HD LED rear smoked brake light $55

As long as there in good shape.

Thanks Mac

PP sent...thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow great communication before I sent him $$$ now that I have a problem with some of the parts received I get ignored. Since I sent you the PM 3 days ago you have signed into the forum everyday yet ignore my PM!

You told me the gauges where in "great shape". But they are in worse condition that the ones they where going to replace. I would like a refund on the gauges.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I have seen your PM and am really disgusted by your remarks that they are basically crap. In my opinion they were in great shape. I told you about the marks on the console but you NEVER asked me to send you pictures of anything that you said you wanted. These were used parts and you knew it from the beginning. You can take your snide remarks somewhere else. It is your fault for not looking at the pics to decide if you wanted them before paying. I contemplated on asking you if you wanted a refund until I read your PM.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have seen your PM and am really disgusted by your remarks that they are basically crap. In my opinion they were in great shape. I told you about the marks on the console but you NEVER asked me to send you pictures of anything that you said you wanted. These were used parts and you knew it from the beginning. You can take your snide remarks somewhere else. It is your fault for not looking at the pics to decide if you wanted them before paying. I contemplated on asking you if you wanted a refund until I read your PM.
Snide remarks? Here is the PM I sent please explain?

I received the box today that has the gauges and console and to tell you the truth I wont use either of them. The whole reason I was going to replace my gauges was they had the same hazing behind the lenses as do the ones you sent. The center console itself is in good shape but the insert and gas cover (the reason I bought it) is far to beat / scratched up for me to use. My stock 02 parts are in better condition.

Mac

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The snide remark was that they are too beat up to use. I told you the console was scratched. It is not beat up and it's useable. I know my parts are not excellent and my prices reflect that. I know im not goona get rich and im just trying to help a fellow member out by selling my USED parts. Its not about the money i could have thrown them in the trash since I will never use them again I'm just trying to get back a little money that I've spent. Maybe your an anal perfectionist I'm not especially when buying used parts and I always ask for pics so I know exactly what I'm getting with no question. As for the gauges I could see everything fine and don't normally look through the gauges sideways with a bright light. If I use them correctly they worked fine and in my opinion were in great shape. Something being in used but great shape means it has some normal wear or blemishes. I said they were in great shape not once did I state that they were excellent.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
This,.. ladies and gentlemen,.. is why we ask that anything you post for sale in the classifieds here you take pictures of. That way the buyer doesn't feel ripped off, and the seller doesn't get his feelings hurt.
No pics = deleted thread. I'll give you 24 hours to put up pictures here in the thread rbscooter before I delete.

And to clarify, you can post up to 6 pictures per post if you link,. 2 if you upload attachments.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lesson learned don't use paypal gift option as the purchaser has no recourse. If I sell something and the buyer is not happy I do everything I can to make it right. Apparently you don't care and are pretty much telling me too bad.....not cool.

You said

Mac
The console is in very good shape with two small marks on the console insert and some loght scuffing on the fuel door. The windshield has light scratches from normal cleaning and two small marks on each sides from my apes hitting it before I realized they were too far forward for the windshield. The gauges are in great shape as well as the rear light.

The console insert all around the edges was de-laminated and the chrome was pitting. You said light scuffing and I took your word for it. As for the gauges I don't know anyone that would say they where in "great shape". Last time I checked my gauges they are are backlit which makes the spider webbing on the inside of the lenses clear as day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Parts

Chainsaw, I'm sorry I didnt realize that and I apologize and will post pics of what's left.

cmacclel, I am not trying to rip anyone off. The condition of the parts was how I felt in my opinion. Everyone's opinion is different as we have just found out. If you want your money back on the console and gauges I will give it to. You pay to ship them back to me and ill send you your money. As for the PayPal as a gift I did not know that the buyer had no recourse. I asked for the PayPal as a gift so I didnt have to pay the fee and got the amount I was asking for.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pics

The tank has 3 scratches marked with the tape. It also has rub marks from the console and the seat meet the tank both of which were covered. It also has swirl marks from cleaning.
misc 052.jpg

misc 054.jpg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts