Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search: eglidegoodies backrests.

Someone have used it? Seem interesting to use on RGS with a Leather big bag in back

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Search: eglidegoodies backrests.

Someone have used it? Seem interesting to use on RGS with a Leather big bag in back
Sorry, but you'll likely not get much out of this. Post up a link....people will look....but ask them to do a search and then look to try to find what you're referring to? Most will pass.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Top one I assume?

Backrests & Sissy Bars

First opinion is it's ugly. I know my wife would hate it. She hated my ultra because of the tour pack.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes is ugly but or you put a normal Sissy (there isn't one so long as that od Dyna) or a tour pack or leave her home (that could be a solution...).
Otherwise there is that but with a big leather bag on back (large as a tourpack), or you cold have a tall sissy (I have seen those one) but you must modify it to use a tall pillion.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I have the tourest and it works great. Bought it before my TP arrived and it served it's purpose well. Very comfy if you don't need to TP. Haven't used it much in the last year so may be selling it.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Showed my wife. She said no. Got the large backrest. Comfortable enough for her.
At least with the quick release you only have to put it on when she rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts