Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Road Glide. I have found a King Tourpak from a 95 ultra classic, includes back rest, speakers, and mounting brackets for 400 bucks. I have searched and can't seem to find if this will fit or not. Will I have to get the correct bracket for my bike? Will the tourpak fit if I have to get a different bracket? I already have the quick detach sissy bar. I know it is a good deal but I don't want to waste my time and money if it won't even fit. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
My guess is that most tourpacks minus the 14 and up are all the same. It's the mounting hardware that changes. Can always drill new holes to make it fit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have an 07 Road Glide. I have found a King Tourpak from a 95 ultra classic, includes back rest, speakers, and mounting brackets for 400 bucks. I have searched and can't seem to find if this will fit or not. Will I have to get the correct bracket for my bike? Will the tourpak fit if I have to get a different bracket? I already have the quick detach sissy bar. I know it is a good deal but I don't want to waste my time and money if it won't even fit. Thanks in advance.
Honestly, 400 is a good deal. You will probably need a bracket for the Detatchable setup and also a bracket for the tourpack itself. Both items are available on eBay fairly cheap. The backrest alone retails for 299. Speakers another 200+ for pods and wiring. You'll make out in the deal really. Just shop around for the brackets etc. my .02.. Good luck.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just go to flea bay n buy a detachable tour pac mount , it will work . Rack will cost ya around 150 bucks.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Is it the same color as yours? If you have to paint it, pass. I learned my lesson the hard way. Buy a brand new one in your color from PC Pain. You prolly end up around the same cost and way less headache

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is not the same color, brand new I am looking at around 1500, I have a local painter who does work for me, just did a two tone on my wife's batwing for 225. He will prolly do this for me for around 200.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Pain or Dave at horny toad will beat that price by a mile!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts