Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using to store the TP when its not on the bike?

Trying to decide if its worth the investment for the manufactured ones (around 100 bucks) or something that can be home made....

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
972 Posts
I should probably look for something more long term myself, but right now I am using the box it came in with a towel on the bottom and top. But the only time I plan or do take it off is when it goes to the shop. Interested as well what others use.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I made one out of some stuff I had laying around in the barn. I had two heavy metal shelf braces. I wraped some carpet around the metal, mounted them on the wall. I just slide the TP over the top. Total price $0.00. I will take a pic for you later today but it's real easy. You could do the same thing with some 2X4s.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

Trying to decide if its worth the investment for the manufactured ones (around 100 bucks) or something that can be home made....

Thanks
Dan
I don't have either...BUT- I'll be in the market for a Tour Pack next year and have looked at making one or buying one.......I don't know how to weld, so for me, I could possibly make one that would suite, but I'm gonna spend all day & probably have $40-50 in materials.....I'm just gonna buy one already made & ready to use.......

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts

Thanks
Dan
Just make something out of a couple pieces of 2x4 and some all thread rods.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Just spend the $5 at any Walmart! ImageUploadedByMO Free1397928969.887798.jpg

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
432 Posts
I saw one that left it hanging up and down allowing more room in the garage. Anyone seen that one?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not able to attach anything to the walls, so I had something like this made

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts