Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 12" WindVest dark smoke.

Need a slightly taller one. Would like to trade for a 13". Prefer light smoke or clear but will consider dark smoke.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got your PM - I don't really want a LRS - hoping to stick with Windvest. I do like the shield it's just a *tad* too short. Looks awesome but I prefer function over form.

And I don't really want to sell it outright cause that means I'd have to put the stock w/s back on until I find a replacement. I'm trying to avoid buying new since there's always someone on this forum looking to sell or trade.

What don't you like about your mako?

·
Registered
909 Posts
It works really well. But I'm going to go to a lower seat and the flow of wv 12 or 13 will work good and I will get the look I'm going after it will be more of the in the middle kind of deal I will get looks and comfort. The LSR sits more upright.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 12 dark smoke is a little hard to ride in low light - a 13 would certainly be worse. For a 13 I'd really need light smoke, or clear. I think I have to pass...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for clarification for others reading: BklynRGU is the one that sold his shield...The OP (aviaator) still wants to trade a 12" dark smoke WV for a taller WV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts