Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded my 07 RG for a 15 RGS today in Amber whisky. Love the bike and can't wait to start the upgrades. Thanks Paul at Emerald Coast Harley Davidson for an awesome experience. I have been riding for 21 years and this is the first brand new bike I have ever bought.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! If you don't mind, what did they give you for your 07 and what was the price out the door? Understand if you don't want to share this info.

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
Congrats on your new bike

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I had an '07 before pulling the trigger on a new '13, 2 years ago. My first new bike. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Beautiful....funny......with all the bikes I've had in the past...I've never wanted a brand new one till the last year or so....and only for a Roadglide....

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Traded my 07 RG for a 15 RGS today in Amber whisky. Love the bike and can't wait to start the upgrades. Thanks Paul at Emerald Coast Harley Davidson for an awesome experience. I have been riding for 21 years and this is the first brand new bike I have ever bought.
I think you'll like it more the more you ride it:D....part tourer, part hot-rod, full-time fun...for me at least:cool:...and I suspect it will be for you, too!;)...congrats!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.