Road Glide banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it , I am sorry , traded the 08 anniversary glide today, no ultra glide unless you go cvo, so I got a ultra limited
Please don't hurt me.....
Going to put up stuff I removed later on tonight
1 Madstad 16 inch smoke ( new style ) pass back rest , comfy seat and a rack
Not really sure what a fair price is for the Madstad but I wanted to give the group first dibs
Hopefully I can still come too the forum :eek:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nice bike! Sooner or later we all have the urge to take the plunge for newer. I don't think I could turn my 08' over to a dealer - maybe my son as a toy to remember me by. Enjoy the new machine. Ride with pride, a smile on your face and wind refreshing each mile you travel!

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
Nice bike! But I would have waited until the 2016 models came out and see if the MOCO had a FLTRU on the menu. If not you can always get the tour pak and fairing lowers and put them on the FLTRX and turn it into a ultra.
Did the dealer give you a good deal on your trade?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dealer paid off the 08 + 2500 to go on the ultra , it was used but only has 4000 miles on it previous owner wanted a 15 ultra cvo so he traded this one back in
The wife likes the ride better than the 08 , wish I could have kept it too but it wasn't a option

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
How do you like the 09 up new frame ?

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
Big improvement in ride quality and handling, much more nimble than the road glide was , wasn't expecting that
Your comparing apples and oranges. Ride a newer Road glide.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm hoping HD has a Road Glide Ultra this year...Corporate dropped off the color charts for all the new bikes and no RGU listed...so as I said on another thread I can only hope it's just their best kept secret for the big reveal in Sturgis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.