Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Agree with above, you are going to love the ride. Question though with the 2016s relatively close to coming out, why not wait on them and then if you still want a 15 you should be able to get a heal of a deal?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
went to the dealership today just to find out that part of the deal was pulled and the payment went up sooo I told them to keep it and walked out. looks like i'll be riding the 10 a while longer

·
Registered
492 Posts
Did they give you a reason for backing out on the original deal? I would take my business elsewhere. Congrats on walking out.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Unless you live somewhere where there aren't many dealers around, the dealer will be calling you back in a day or three saying "Guess what we can do the deal".

Congrats on walking out, at this point if you have a bike to ride until August I most def would be waiting for a 16. Worth that much more when you trade it in vs a 15. Unless they give u a major discount, roll the 10!

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
went to the dealership today just to find out that part of the deal was pulled and the payment went up sooo I told them to keep it and walked out. looks like i'll be riding the 10 a while longer

Just bought a 15 for the wife 2,000 off and .99 financing. That was for an ultra though. HD dealer in Jackson , ms. Give them a call!!

They just got a nice Amber whiskey in???

http://www.harleyofjackson.com

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Glad to hear ya told them , up your ! I wouldn't deal with a bait and switch dealer.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Good luck with your new dealer. I hope it works out for you but like others have said, unless you are having major issues with your 10, I would wait tow more months. I believe you will be glad you did.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Good luck with your new dealer. I hope it works out for you but like others have said, unless you are having major issues with your 10, I would wait tow more months. I believe you will be glad you did.

Sounds like you might know something we don't ???

Can you give us more info please ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.