Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to verify some technical info. Anyone see a problem or hear of issues with using a 2002 FLT tranny in a 2006 frame. I would think it would be a direct bolt except maybe for a vent line to the filler neck, whick can be solved by swapping filler necks.

I want to use a baker 6 speed gear set in that also. Anyone know of any issues with that? Is there case clearancing or anything that is required for that? Thanks for the comments in advance.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I'm trying to verify some technical info. Anyone see a problem or hear of issues with using a 2002 FLT tranny in a 2006 frame. I would think it would be a direct bolt except maybe for a vent line to the filler neck, whick can be solved by swapping filler necks.

I want to use a baker 6 speed gear set in that also. Anyone know of any issues with that? Is there case clearancing or anything that is required for that? Thanks for the comments in advance.
I would give Baker a call they have a very good customer service department and they could give you the straight skinny.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts