Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put the rest of these pics in my Album titled "Transformation Complete." The "old to new" has the stages of paint mods to panels. Finished putting it all back together last night and fired it up! Rode today. Can't wait for riding season to get here!

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,023 Posts
Badass, congrats on the changes. What part of Colorado you from? I lived in Broomfield for 10 years.

·
Registered
839 Posts
looks good. we just did a gauge that woulda looked dope with your paint job

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,023 Posts
Glad you like the look. It is definitely totally different from the original. I'm in the south metro part of Denver.
Vinny still own Rocky Mt. Harley? If he does, I'm surprised he lived this long! :D Partied with him and some others a time or two.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vinny still own Rocky Mt. Harley? If he does, I'm surprised he lived this long! :D Partied with him and some others a time or two.
i don't think ownership has changed. The guys there know I was undertaking "some mods" and I told them I would be back to show them the work. I will check and let you know. Good shop and the staff is always helpful. Very supportive of the riding community and fund raisers for good cause.

·
Registered
839 Posts
That would also make a super overlay or etching for the gas tank lid. So is that one you have?
no we did it for someone's road king. mine are color matched to my powder coat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts