Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This guy is a scam artist, he's messaging people in the Parts Wanted sections, and saying he knows someone, and shares and email or a phone number. The email shared, is marked all over the internet for scams on multiple forums.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE INDIVIDUALS ! Do so at your own risk!

Message from this user"
"Contact Chris through [email protected] , he has it for sale."

When this person emailed me, he said he had the wheel I wanted, he sent a picture copy and pasted from the internet of a set of enforcers, original ones, I said those aren't the right ones. Then another user messaged me (joe jansen) and gave me the same story, I know someone contact this message: "Here’s his email [email protected]" It was obviously the same person because he now sent me the correct wheels, but now the wrong color. When I said these were wrong, this person told me to email someone else.

The whole first message felt scammy, but I bit, to see what would happen, but after the initial email it was obvious, but then I just wanted to see how far they’d go lol!

This message is to protect those less internet-savvy, in hope that no one get's taken advantage of.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Thanks. Always a good reminder to be wary of something just seems off.

Reactions: duffner

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha so another one this morning from the user “James Andrew”

Kindly contact Patrick in Mississippi ,he has 2013 ember red sunglo bags and fender for sale in good condition
Here’s his email [email protected]

I google this email and here’s the first result

·
Super Moderator
1,846 Posts
Hey folks,

When these people show up please report them to admin or the moderators. We do our best to weed out the scammer but we need your eyes to help as well. I have banned several lately and will continue to do so.

Calgaryglide

Reactions: glide69

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thank you mods and others..............low life bums..................... nothing more, they are everywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts