Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks great. The painted inner fairing is such a great upgrade, really sets the bike off.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Really does look good!

I've been contemplating doing the same thing to mine.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great looking addition, and the color match is perfect!

Scoop

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Getting a painted inner is one of the best mods I every did too. Looks great.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the guy i got it from will also be out at Sturgis so if anyone wants the info let me know i will try to post his contact info tommorow. The match is perfect i could not be happier with it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was going to get this done at Americade, but they weren't in the Vendor area and I didn't want to hang around the Harley dealership for the time it takes to install. I may just make this a Winter project, getting it locally painted and do the install myself.
You have to give back your original inner faring, right?

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Looks good! A painted inner is alway a great mod.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks KILLER!!
Dealer screwed mine up installing new audio and now they are painting it on their dime. Stoked to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Spazeak, did you get the inner for the Painted Fairing guy out of Jacksonville? If so, how is the quality of paint? Any pros and cons?. Thx

·
Registered
715 Posts
the guy i got it from will also be out at Sturgis so if anyone wants the info let me know i will try to post his contact info tommorow. The match is perfect i could not be happier with it.
Please do post the information on the person.

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes that is who i got it from, He was set up in the Dealers parking lot at McDermotts HD . the local harley dealer up at Americade. He takes your fairings as cores. I was very happy with the quality. He also installs them for you while you wait.

Marion - i know what you mean about waiting as i was deciding about it 3 other people decided so i ended up waiting awhile but hey it was worth it i love the look. I thought the quailty was very good and His name is Paul. He was very helpful and didn't mind me watching the whole thing and asking some questions. I had never had that part of the fairing apart so i was curiuois. I thought his price was very fair. He only uses Harley paint and the match is perfect. I am sure he will ship as well.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I really want to see one of the Hells Foundry Softdashes in person before I decide which way to go. They look really interesting in the photos

1 - 20 of 21 Posts